- + VIEW
Social Media & Marketing Manager
We are currently looking for a Social Media & Marketing Manager with key project management skills, broad digital marketing experience and strong knowledge of content management.
They will be responsible for creating content strategies and implementation, working across various marketing channels, alongside the management of all social media channels.
The Sales & Marketing House work closely with our Chief Executive, winning new business and developing existing client relationships and strategic partnerships. They are vital in our bid, tender and pitch processes, keeping the team on time and on track in what can be a high-pressured environment. With a thorough knowledge of the market, our industry, the services our agency provides and the ever-changing competitive landscape they are flexible individuals skilled in communication, copywriting, proofing, and scripting – bringing to life our ideas and vision to prospective clients.
There are 2 members of the Sales & Marketing House.
- Manage the content across the websites including web and blog content and all content for social media platforms
- Manage paid social channels and ensure ROI through successful campaigns
- Create marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages
- Collect customer data and analyse interactions and visits, and using this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Work commercially, creatively and analytically to monitor performance and report regularly on campaign execution
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and creative presence, in line with brand guidelines, working as the brand guardian to maintain digital best practice, overseeing all channels and advising on ways to improve processes / engagement
- Own the email marketing for the brands (strategy, reporting, compiling the content for the emails and working with the production and design teams for the assets needed for the emails)
- Research various topics to create engaging and relevant content for the site and social media, and executing this content
- Support with all marketing activity, including launches and campaigns
- Generate initiative ideas and have the know-how to drive and execute them
- Champion sustainability and quality in line with our IMS for our ISO:9001 2015 and ISO14001: 2015 accreditations
- Degree in PR, Marketing or Social Media (or equivalent work experience)
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- 2+ years’ event agency experience
- Sound grounding in PR and marketing principles
- Proficient in all software packages used within office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- A specialist in search and content marketing with experience of working on B2C search campaigns
- Strong experience in digital analytics (goal setting, traffic source, content analysis), preferably with an accreditation in Google Analytics
- Proven track records of producing results (ROI)
- Knowledge of large scale events would be advantageous (the marketing of rather than the hands-on organisation of)
- Good attention to detail and time management skills
- UK National or relevant permissions to work in the UK
Innovision Personal Qualities
At innovision we look for the following qualities in all of our staff:
- Passionate about live communications
- An ability to think innovatively and creatively
- Forensic attention to detail
- Can-do attitude
- Friendly and approachable
- Flexible and positive
- Discreet and trustworthy
- Willingness to learn
- Interest in helping and inspiring colleagues
- Pride in your work
innovision is a full-service live event and digital experience specialist. Since 1997, we’ve been creating unique and iconic experiences for everyone from household names and challenger brands, to sports organisations, large corporations and governments – both internationally and in the domestic market. You’ll find us tucked away in the middle of London’s Regent’s Park – a place we’re proud to call home.
Our brand promise, Creative + Certain, sits at the heart of everything we do at innovision; it’s the hallmark of our business and the benchmark of every decision we make. Combining original thinking and pioneering technology with strategic excellence, seamless delivery and complex logistics, we deliver world-class brand experiences and award-winning live and digital activations to bring our clients’ ideas and objectives to life. Creative + Certain is our genetic code.
We embrace diversity at innovision. And there’s no denying we’re a diverse group of talent, each bringing our own unique skills, collective experiences, aspirations and ideas to the table (and the office) every day. But our purpose is refreshingly simple: to work cohesively – as one – to create the best possible experiences for our clients, building connections between brands, communities and individuals alike.
We pride ourselves on delivering ground-breaking brand experiences our clients; we are looking for someone who wants to work with the best, and be the best and believes in the notion that ‘good enough is not good enough’.
We are offering an opportunity to work for a market leader and a competitive salary, commensurate with experience and ability. Please get in touch with your CV and salary requirements. E-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, including ‘Social Media and Marketing Manager’ and your name within the subject line.